Ferguson Man Forms an Inspiring Team with Cop Watchers to Hold Police Accountable [Video: http://bit.ly/1l8QoAA]
|—||Tyler, The Creator, “She” (via y0itskameron)|
being a girl is really fucking expensive
hahahahhhAHAHAHAHhahahahahhahahah WHO IS PAYING FOR YOUR DATES
hahahahhhAHAHAHAHhahahahahhahahah WHO IS PAYING FOR OUR TAMPONS, PADS, ULTRA SOUNDS, PAP SMEARS, OB/GYN VISITS, BRAS, CLOTHES, MAKE UP, HAIR PRODUCTS TO GO ON DATES WITH FUCKERS LIKE YOU?
men: rape jokes hahaha! beating women haha! lol make me a sandwich whore! put on makeup fugly! hahaha!
women: those aren’t funny.
men: lighten up, it’s a joke wow must be on her period women are so emotional lol
women: i drink the tears of men, haha!
men: hOW DARE YOU. HOW DARE YOU PROMOTE THE SUFFERING OF US MEN? DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE HAVE DONE FOR YOU? YOU WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT US. THATS NOT FUNNY AT ALL
Can we just talk about how this kid puts every pro choice argument I’ve ever heard to shame?
LMAO NO SHE REALLY DOESN’T
1. A fetus is not sentient or aware and doesn’t care about whether it gets aborted
2. a fetus ISN’T a child
3. The latin root doesn’t actually matter
4. Abortions aren’t performed on 5 month fetuses ‘all the time’ because the only time they’re done after 20 weeks (4.5 months) is when the fetus is dead, actively dying, suffers severe abnormalities or will kill the pregnant person.
5.THE FETUSES RIGHTS DO NOTOVERRIGHT THE PREGNANT PERSONS RIGHTS. ANy right to life the fetus has DOES NOT override the pregnant persons right to bodily autonomy. Not now, not ever. So saying ‘is the mothers right to choose really more important than the rights the fetus was never given?’??? YES. THE PREGNANT PERSONS RIGHT TO DECIDE WHO MAY OR MAY NOT USE THEIR BODY IS ALWAYS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYONE ELSES RIGHTS, WANTS OR DESIRES.
6. Consent to sex is not consent to pregnancy, so a person consenting to the act of having sex does not mean they should be denied abortions.
7. 54% of the people getting abortions DID use contraception and did NOT have unprotected sex
8. Abortion IS a form or responsibility (Woops, another thing she’s conveniently glossed over)
9. Actually ‘hard case’ is more common. 1.75% areto IMMEDIATELY save the pregnant persons life, 3-5% are rape and incest, and 12% are for mental or physical health reasons BEFORE they become immediately life threatening. That’s a LOT more than what she claims and I have sources to back it up, she doesn’t.
10. Those health problems are actually myths and have been debunked NUMEROUS times by non-biased sources. There is a WHOLE POST I did debunking a lot more than what she claims and what she claims! (And the number is way, WAY lower than ‘17% of abortion recipients.)The Cancer institute says she’s wrong about the breast cancer thing.
12. Alcohol and drug abuse more common? Interesting how I can ONLY find this on pro life sites and very interesting how I see 2x more likely, 5x more likely, 4x more likely… the inconsistancy reeks of bullshit.
13. God is not something you should be bringing into the discussion as belief is varied and *gasp* many religious beliefs actually teach a pro choice stand point.
14. Dr. Suess was pro choice, Hortan Hears A Who was about the internment camps of the japanese and the vietnam war and his widow not only donates to planned parenthood but regularily SUE’S people who use the quote she did for pro life rallies.
So no. She hasn’t ‘put every pro choice argument to shame’. She’s proven she’s a child with NO concept of what abortion is or why people get them. She’s committed a copyright infringement, she’s regurgitated all the pro life rhetoric every pro choicer has heard a hundred times and she’s proven she can’t be bothered to actually research her topic correctly (Did she use lifenews or something? Because she failed to mention any sources for information and got an enormous number of things very, very wrong).
Sorry but this kid hasn’t got a fucking clue what they’re talking about.